"If you knew where it would end, would you ever begin?"
A raw, dark comedy about endings and beginnings. A failed relationship is rarely predicted but always reviewed, and the film adopts this reverse narrative.
Split into two halves, the film follows the tumultuous stories of nine couples. It plunges straight into the brutal and absurd endings of their relationships, and travels back in time to the moment when the spark of love between them first emerged. Using London as their match maker, each of their stories is unique, yet familiar to us all.
Edinburgh International Film Festival 2016 - World premiere
- Type of film
- Running Time
- 84 mins
- Mercedes Grower 1st Feature
- Mercedes Grower, Kurban Kassam
- Executive Producer
- Judy Counihan
- Yasmine Almosawi, Andy Hage
- Mercedes Grower
- Director of Photography
- Denzil Armour Brown, Gabi Norland
- Production Designer
- Emma Tornero
- Maciej Mariusz Miskiewicz, Alex Thomson, Guy Fixen
- Quickspace, Sybil
- Principal Cast
- Julian Barratt, Steve Oram, Paul McGann, Kerry Fox, Julia Davis, Noel Fielding, Peter Wight, Roland Gift, Seb Cardinal, Mercedes Grower, Kate Hardie
Please let us know if we need to make any amendments to this Film entry mailing us directly at
Last updated 27th September 2017