Goodbye Christopher Robin
The story of A. A. Milne, the celebrated children’s creator of Winnie the Pooh, and his relationship with his young son, Christopher Robin, who, alongside his toys was the unwitting inspiration for one of the most successful children stories ever created.
Set in England between the World Wars, the story focuses on the young Christopher Robin. A painfully lonely little boy, an only child with little to no relationship with his successful socialite parents, who becomes an overnight international star due to the immense success of his father’s books. Christopher possesses great vulnerability and deep pain masked by a wonderful and wild imagination.
A touching account of a young boy growing up in the shadow of his own fame.
- Type of film
- Simon Curtis
- Damian Jones, Steve Christian
- Executive Producer
- David Greenbaum, Matthew Greenfield, Katie Goodson-Thomas, Simon Vaughn
- Victoria Boydell
- Simon Vaughn (screenplay), Frank Cottrell Boyce (script)
- Director of Photography
- Ben Smithard
- Production Designer
- David Roger
- Principal Cast
- Domhnall Gleeson, Margot Robbie, Kelly MacDonald, Will Tilston, Stephen Campbell Moore, Alex Lawther, Richard McCabe, Nico Mirallegro, Geraldine Somerville, Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Film Title
- aka Untitled A.A. Milne/ Untitled AA Milne