Copyright 2011 Pulp Films Limited
Infinite Finity. Thunder Racers. Milieu Man. Rat Warriors. Junk Comics’s library of titles has been referred to as the ‘worst material printed since Mein Kampf’.
Tony Leary, the nice-guy owner of Junk Comics, is gearing up for one last roll of the dice. His new superhero title, The Sodomizer, launches at the British International Comic Show, and nothing will stop Tony from making it a success.
Nothing except a gang of Geordie criminals who are using another comic company to launder their dirty money. Tony is drafted by the police to identify the culprits and bring them to justice.
Aided by his trusty geek sidekicks, Rick and Keith, Tony must defy the odds if he is to become a real life hero. http://www.pulpthemovie.com
- Type of film
- Running Time
- 96 mins
- Red One
- Adam Hamdy, Shaun Magher 1st Feature
- Phil Bland, Phil Chalk, Adam Hamdy
- Matt Hubbard
- Executive Producer
- Jean-Benoit Berty, Phil Chalk, Donald Clayton, Christine Cahalin, Keith Chapman, Sheryl Greentree, Tim Harper, Azar Hussein, Mark Ferguson, Nadia Souvertjis
- Matthew Gray
- Bode O'Toole
- Director of Photography
- Yuri Krylov
- Production Designer
- John West
- Billy Quinn, Roger Slater
- Shane Eli
- Principal Cast
- Jay Sutherland, Gavin Molloy, Simon Burbage, Lucy Cudden, John Thomson, Neil Jennings, Lee Ravitz, Sarah Alexandra Marks